Serves 8, 5 minutes preparation
A simple chocolate fondue recipe that is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth!
- 400g dark chocolate
- 85g unsalted butter
- 284ml carton double cream
- 300ml milk
- 1 bag of mixed marshmallows
- Put the chocolate, butter, cream and milk into a saucepan, then heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Thread marshmallows onto skewers, then carefully toast on the fire, or leave until cold.
- Dip into the fondue and eat straight away.