Serves 1, 5 minutes preparation
Treat yourself with our indulgent Hot Chocolate - it is the perfect way to warm up on a cold winter evening.
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk - full fat has the best, most creamy result
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate flake or mini marshmallows
- Whisk together the cocoa, sugar, salt, and about 2 tablespoons milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until cocoa and sugar are dissolved.
- Whisk in the rest of the milk and heat it over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until it is hot. Stir in the vanilla and pour the hot chocolate into your favourite mug.
- Top with whipped cream and a chocolate flake or mini marshmallows to finish your hot chocolate.