Makes 12, 5 minutes preparation, 45 minutes cooking
You can make a batch of delicious, fluffy pancakes topped with bananas and chocolate sauce in minutes thanks to our easy recipe.
- 350ml milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 470g self raising flour
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 80g caster sugar
- 25g butter, melted,
- Ready-made chocolate sauce
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- Whisk milk, egg and vanilla together in a jug. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches.
- Serve pancakes on a dish with sliced banana and chocolate sauce.