Serves 8, 15 minutes Preparation
What could be more refreshing than a juicy Fruity Pimms? Our ‘pitcher’ perfect recipe is bursting with tasty fresh fruits. Sip and enjoy for Pimms o’ Clock!
- 100g Red and White Grapes, chopped
- 2 large Oranges
- 3 Pears
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 2 Apples
- 100g Strawberries
- Sprigs of fresh Mint
- 200ml Pimms
- 300ml fizzy Lemonade
- In a large pitcher or bowl, pour in the Lemonade, then the Pimms, and leave to chill.
- Chop the Red and White Grapes and Strawberries into halves, slice the Orange and remove the peel, then chop the segments into pieces.
- Slice the Pears and Apples, and the Lemon and Lime, leaving the skin on.
- Place all the fruit into the Pimms container and garnish with the sprigs of Mint.
- Serve and enjoy!