Serves 4, 5-10 minutes Preparation
Smoothies don’t need to be made from fruit to taste great, vegetable smoothies are just as delicious and are highly nutritious, with less natural sugars to be kinder on your teeth and body. Give our Veggie Good, happiness inducing smoothie a try!
- 100g Carrots, grated
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 stick of Celery
- 1 Lime, juice and zest
- 1 Orange, juice and zest
- 100ml Water
- 100g Spinach
- 100g Kale
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Juice and grate the zest of the Lime and Orange.
- Grate the Carrots and chop the Celery and Banana,
- Place the Carrots, Celery, Banana, Spinach and Kale with the lime and orange juice and zest and Turmeric into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add in the Water and blitz again until all the ingredients have combined.
- If the smoothie is a little sharp for your taste, add the Honey and blitz again.
- Pour the Veggie Good Smoothie into a glass and enjoy!