Serves 4, 15 minutes Preparation, 15 minutes Cooking
For a true taste of Italy, cook up a steaming plate of spaghetti, mixed with fiery chillies, sweet tomatoes and fresh basil for an authentic dish.
- 150g Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Chillies
- Sprigs of fresh Basil
- 300g fresh Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 small Onion
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- Cook the Spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes, until softened.
- Chop and fry the Onion in a little oil until golden and soft.
- Slice the Chillies and Cherry Tomatoes.
- Drain the spaghetti and stir in the Tomato Puree and the Dried Basil.
- Add in the cooked onions, tomatoes and chilli.
- Serve with the sprigs of fresh Basil to garnish.