Serves 2, 15 minutes preparation, 15 minutes cooking
Stir-frying veg like this is a great way to keep in maximum nutrients as well as keeping a lovely bit of crunch. It’s delicious, it’s tasty and it’s healthy - the perfect choice for your family.
- 150g pack medium egg noodles
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2½ cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ½ yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 head of bok choi or spring greens, leaves separated
- 100g mange tout, sugar snap or frozen peas
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 85g beansprouts (optional)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Cook the noodles according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, then stir-fry the ginger, garlic, carrot, pepper and mange tout, sugar snap or frozen peas over a high heat for 2-3 mins.
- Drain the noodles thoroughly, add to the pan with the onions and beansprouts, if using, then stir-fry for 2 mins.
- Mix together the soy sauce and vinegar, stir into the pan, then cook for 1-2 mins. Divide between individual plates or bowls and serve immediately.