Serves 4, 25 Minutes Preparation, 10 Minutes Cooking
Whip up these speedy, cheesy nachos for a casual get together with friends – perfect if you’re entertaining and they’re ready in no time!
- 2 x 200g/7oz bags plain tortilla chips
- 200g/7oz jar jalapeno chillies, drained, sliced
- 200g/7oz mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 x 150ml/5¼fl oz pot soured cream
- small handful chopped fresh coriander leaves
- tomato salsa
- Preheat the oven to 220C/430F/Gas 7.
- Sprinkle the tortilla chips into a large ovenproof dish. Scatter over the sliced jalapeno peppers and grated cheese. Transfer to the oven and cook until the cheese has melted, about 4-5 minutes.
- To serve, spoon dollops of the guacamole, salsa and soured cream on top of the nachos. Sprinkle over the coriander leaves.