Makes 12 portions, 5 minutes prep, 25 minutes cookingOur Flapjacks are very simple to make and the whole family will love these gooey biscuits! With just 5 ingredients and a few minutes of preperation to do before putting it in the oven, you will love the delicious result of this quick and easy recipe.
- 75g butter
- 175g porridge oats
- 75g brown sugar
- 20g golden syrup
- a pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Put the butter or margarine, sugar and golden syrup into a saucepan and stir over a low heat until the ingredients have melted and combined.
3. Add the porridge oats to the pan and mix thoroughly coating them all.
4. Press the mixture into a well greased baking tin.
5. Bake in the centre of the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and mark into fingers whilst warm. Allow the flapjacks to become almost cold in the tin before removing then enjoy!