Makes 6 lollies, 10 minutes preparation, 4-6 hours freezing time
Ice lollies are easy and fun to make with the kids and once you have made them a couple of times you can mix the flavours up by using different fruits.
- 1 (135g) packet of strawberry jelly
- 250ml boiling water
- 100g strawberries, pureed
- 150g vanilla or strawberry yogurt
- Dissolve the jelly and set aside to cool down.
- Once the jelly mixture is cold, add the pureed strawberries and the yogurt and mix well.
- Pour into ice pop moulds and freeze for 4 or 6 hours then enjoy.