Makes 9, 10 minutes preparation, 15 minutes cooking
Our mini bruschetta combine classic Italian flavours to make a really tasty homemade party snack that all your friends will love.
- 2-3 garlic clove , peeled and crushed
- 7 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- 9 slices of ciabatta
- 3 balls mozzarella, cut into 1cm slices
- 3 tomato, chopped
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Place the garlic and olive oil into a small bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
- Dip the ciabatta slices into the garlic oil and coat both sides.
- Place the ciabatta slices under a grill preheated to a medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Next, add the mozzarella slices onto one side and place back under the grill until the cheese has melted.
- To serve, spread the tomatoes over the ciabatta slices and garnish with basil leaves.