Serves 4-6, 5 minutes preparation, 20 minutes cooking
These Sweet Potato Wedges are perfect served with a sour cream dip and are a great alternative to chips at a party.
- 2 sweet potato, cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves or dried thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Toss the wedges with the oil and thyme then season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned and crispy.
- Serve in a warm bowl with your favourite dips.