- 55g/2oz pine nuts
- 150g/5½oz spinach, washed and drained
- 85g/3oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 100g/3½oz cooked pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry, non-stick frying pan over a moderate heat until golden-brown. Leave to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the pine nuts, spinach, cheddar cheese and pasta together.
- In another small bowl, whisk the olive oil and white wine vinegar together and drizzle over the salad, mixing to combine.
- To serve, place the salad onto a serving plate.