Serves 4, 15 minutes preparation
A taste of the Mediterranean! A nice refreshing taste and a great alternative to the usual tuna mayo!
- 350g tinned light tuna in water, drained well
- 40g finely diced red onion
- 25g fresh parsley leaves
- 25g chopped Kalamata/black/green olives, whichever you prefer
- 45ml olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 30ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 85g pre-washed mixed greens
- 4 whole-grain wrap breads
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- In a medium bowl combine the tuna, onion, parsley, olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour about two thirds of the dressing over the tuna mixture and toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, pour the rest of the dressing over the greens and toss to combine.
- Place some tuna salad onto each piece of wrap bread. Top with the greens and a few tomato slices. Roll the wraps and serve.